Bill Brawley - A Proven Leader for Our Community
His broad experience in elective and appointed office representing the Matthews, Mint Hill area has prepared him for this challenge.
He served four years on the Matthews Town Council, over 11 years on the Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation Commission representing the Southern Towns, and served or chaired over a dozen citizens’ boards and committees.
Bill is running on a simple platform:
- Increase Private Sector Jobs - Lower taxes, improved infrastructure, and regulatory reform.
- Improve Schools - Push more funding to the classroom and end the Cap on Charter Schools.
- Improve Public Safety - Fund more jails, courts, and District Attorneys.
Early Voting Information
Hal Marshall Annex Building, 618 N. College St, Charlotte
No Board of Elections Site
No-Excuse One-Stop voting will be conducted the following dates/times.
- Thursday, October 14 and Friday, October 15 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Monday, October 18 through Friday, October 29 - 8:00am to 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 23rdfrom 10:00am to 1:00pm.
- Sunday, October 24th from 1pm to 4pm
- Saturday, October 30th from 10am to 1pm
Additional Sites to be used:
- Freedom Regional Library - 1230 Alleghany Street, Charlotte NC 28208
- Independence Regional Library – 6000 Conference Drive, Charlotte, NC 28212
- Main Library – 310 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28212
- Matthews Library – 230 Matthews Station Street, Matthews, NC 28105
- North Regional Library – 16500 Holly Crest Lane, Huntersville, NC 28078
- South Regional Library – 5801 Rea Road, Charlotte, NC 28277
- Steele Creek Library – 13620 Steele Creek Road, Charlotte, NC 28273
- University Regional Library – 301 East W. T. Harris Boulvard, Charlotte, NC 28262
- West Boulevard Library– 2157 West Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28208
- Morrison Regional Library – 7015 Morrison Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28211
- Fighting Back Building – 1705 Rosa Parks Place, Charlotte, NC 28216 (Beatties Ford Library Replacement)
- Mountain Island Library – 4420 Hoyt Gavin Way, Charlotte, NC 28214
- Huntersville Oaks/Children’s Dev. Services – 12105 Verhoeff Drive, Huntersville, 28078
- Sugar Creek Library – 4045 North Tryon St. Suite A, Charlotte, NC 28206
- Hayes Building, 11405 North Community House Road, Charlotte, NC 28277
Dates and Time of Operation for the additional sites:
- October 18-October 22 – 11am-7pm
- October 23, 10am-1pm
- October 24, 1pm-4pm
- October 25-October 29, 11am-7pm
- October 30, 10am-1pm